Amsterdam 1 Hour Canal Sightseeing Cruise with Audioguide
Price On Request
Go on a sightseeing cruise along the UNESCO World Heritage canals in Amsterdam, a must when visiting this beautiful city! Hop on this 1-hour cruise and discover the most enchanting places in Amsterdam. Hop on board and enjoy an hour of sightseeing as you cruise along Amsterdam's famous canals. Be introduced to the city's must-see sights like the Anne Frank House Museum, Skinny Bridge, Westerkerk Church, and several acclaimed communities like the 'de Pijp' and 'de Jordaan'. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the city the true-blue Dutch way!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual audioguide
- Cruise fee
Participation Location Details
Please exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at:
Lindbergh Excursions Office
Damrak 26, Amsterdam
(5 min walk from Central Station)
Open daily from 08:00 to 22:00
Download Route File
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that boarding point is at Central Station West. Cruise duration is approximately 1 hour and guests are advised to check-in at the boarding location at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Please see uploaded map for reference.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Motion sickness preventative