Amsterdam Beer Tour in a Small Group with Tastings
Price On Request
Discover why Amsterdam is home to famous brews like Amstel and Heineken as you delve into the exciting world of Dutch beer. Visit a hand-picked selection of bars, breweries and beer halls and enjoy a tasting of three quality beers. There's more to Dutch beer than Heineken! Dutch beer history comes alive on this small group tour as you visit the original brewers down to the newly opened haunts.
- Any cancellations made after 16:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 3 beers
- 1 local Dutch bar snack
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Depending on the weather, your guide will be wearing or holding something red.
- People 18 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please make sure to be well-equipped against rain and wind. Expect to walk on cobbled streets.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Please note that this activity is not a pub crawl.
- If the tour has been cancelled due to extreme circumstances, the tour operator will contact you and arrange your tour for another day.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Amsterdam Beer Tour in a Small Group with Tastings|
Check-in at The Beer Temple
The Streets of Central Amsterdam
Let the streets of Amsterdam tell the story of Dutch beer and the city's local brewery scene. Learn where they used to store beer with a visit to 15th-century warehouses and the original Heineken building! Make a stop in the downtown area and try local Dutch brew.
Guided Brewery Visit
Head to the red light district and witness an impressive beer hall where you will find yourself surrounded by hundreds of beers. Enjoy a local brew in this perfect spot to end the tour.
Tour Ends at a Beer Hall in the City Center