Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with Audio Guide
Price On Request
See a different Amsterdam when the sun goes down as you cruise along its UNESCO Heritage Site-listed canals. Witness the illuminations give the city an almost fairytale-like appearance which is best viewed from the water. Cruise past Amsterdam's magical sights by candlelight and see the best of the historical capital. Sail through part of Amsterdam's famous red-light district where daytime cruises do not visit. Relax, order drinks on board and enjoy the unparalleled scenery.
- Any cancellations made between 50 business days (08:00 local time) to 14 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (08:00 local time) to 8 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (08:00 local time) to 7 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Personal audio commentary (available in 21 languages)
- Cruise fee
- 19:00, 20:00, 21:00
- 1 (hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Audio guide on board available in Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai andTurkish.
- Only debit & credit card payments are accepted on board (no cash).
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Pets are not allowed on board with the exception of service animals.
- Strollers are not allowed on the boat but may be kept on the docks.
- Please note that during the Amsterdam Light Festival there are NO evening cruises.
Requirement(s) - other
- Wheelchair-accessible boats need advance reservation. Please indicate your request at the the time of booking.
- There is priority boarding for wheelchair users. Please be present at least 15 minutes prior the cruise departure time.
Check-in at Blue Boat Company
Evening Cruise on Amsterdam's Canals
See Amsterdam's illuminated cityscape glow in the night sky. Be welcomed on board by your host who will tell you interesting stories about the real Amsterdam. Don't miss hearing all about the local night spots, from restaurants to nightclubs, as you treat yourself to drinks and snacks.
Amsterdam's Red Light District
The evening cruise of Amsterdam will also show you part of the famous red-light district of Amsterdam. When you disembark after 90 minutes of cruising, you will feel as if you've seen everything the capital has to offer!
Check-out at Blue Boat Company