Amsterdam Heineken Experience Fast Track Ticket
Price On Request
Take an exciting trip to the Heineken Experience, one of Amsterdam's most popular tourist destinations! Stroll around the interactive exhibition before learning more about how beers are produced. Cap it off by taste-testing several beers. Visit one of Amsterdam's famous locations, the Heineken Experience, which attracts millions of visitors every year. Marvel at the newly renovated museum and enjoy a Heineken brewery tour. Take photos, learn all about brewing and have the chance to draft your own beer in the Heineken Museum bar. Cap off your tour at the factory bar and get two free drinks!
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience
- Two drinks (beer or soft drinks)
Participation Location Details
Please exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at:
Lindbergh Excursions Office
Damrak 26, Amsterdam
(5-minute walk from Central Station)
Open daily from 08:00 to 22:00
Heineken Experience Opening Times:
Monday - Thursday: 10:30 - 19:30 (last entry at 17:30)
Friday - Sunday: 10:30 - 21:00 (last entry at 19:00)
Special opening hours:
December 24 and 31: 10:30 - 16:00 (last entry at 14:00)
- Non-alcoholic drinks will be served as an alternative to visitors 17 years old and below.
- Last admission to the Heineken Experience is 2 hours before closing. Please be guided accordingly.
- Children 0 to 11 years old are free of charge.
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.