Amsterdam Private Boat Cruise
Have a fantastic time with your friends and rent a boat for a 2-hour tour of Amsterdam's magnificent canals. Marvel at the city's idyllic houses and majestic buildings while cruising comfortably in a luxury electric boat with an optional onboard bar.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 2-hour cruise
11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00,
15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00,
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The cruise starts in front of the Anne Frank House, Canal Prinsengracht 267 in Amsterdam.
You can go their by foot or you can take tram no.13 to Westermarkt
Note: Please be at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Please note that the luxurious snacks add-on is only applicable to a minimum of 10 people. Groups of less than 10 must pay for the total price of 10 people to avail of the add-on.
- Smoking is prohibited on the boats.
- Guests are allowed to bring their own snacks to the boat.
- The boat is covered with a transparent roof during winter. The sides are left open during dry weather so it is still an open boat cruise.
- In the event that it rains during your cruise, the boat will take shelter under a bridge. Umbrellas will be distributed to protect you from the rain while the skipper searches for a place of shelter.
- The tour is also available in Dutch.
- Meals and snacks are not included in the price unless selected as an add-on.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Please be at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
|Amsterdam Private Boat Cruise|
Check-in at Flagship Amsterdam in front of Anne Frank house
Tour the Canals in a Private Luxury Boat
Celebrate a party, propose to your special someone or just hang out with your friends during a wonderful tour of Amsterdam's canals. Get a fantastic view of the city's most popular and stunning sites while enjoying optional drinks and snacks.
Get a Fantastic View of Amsterdam's Sites
Sail through the Jordaan district, the majestic Golden Bend and more. You can even tell the skipper where you want to go and see for yourself why the iconic canals have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Check-out at Flagship Amsterdam in front of Anne Frank House