Amsterdam Private Half Day Bike Tour
Discover the city of bikes on two wheels! Get to know Amsterdam's vibrant culture and travel along the special bike lanes as you visit top attractions during this private bike tour.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child||$192 $52*$192 $52*$192 $52*$192 $52*$192 $52*$192|
- Bike rental
- Multilingual guide
- 09:30, 14:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Your guide will hold a sign with your name and Veltra logo
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- This tour is available in English, Dutch, and German. Please indicate your preferred guide's language upon booking.
|Amsterdam Private Half Day Bike Tour|
Meet Your Guide at Macbike
Start of Tour
Pass by the famous Anne Frank House on your way to the lively area of Leidseplein, and explore its countless pubs, restaurants, cinemas, and theatres, as well as the popular Vondelpark.
Westkerk and Jordaan
Ride past the Westkerk church located in Central Amsterdam, close to the Jordaan district. A popular spot among artists and students. Then, journey to the picturesque canals and experience the city the way locals do.
Special Bike Lanes
Are you less experienced when it comes to cycling? Don't worry! The city has many special bike lanes so you can explore in confidence. Get off the beaten track and see the less popular areas of the city, simply ask your guide and he'll be happy to show you where to go.
Tour Ends at Macbike