Amsterdam to Keukenhof Bus Transfers with Keukenhof Gardens Fast Track Entry
Price On Request
Experience a convenient journey from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof Flower Gardens with a round trip transfer. Skip the long lines with your Keukenhof fast track ticket and enjoy views at one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world! Relax on the comfortable bus as you take in impressive views of the Dutch landscapes. Then, using your fast track ticket, enter straight to the spring garden of Keukenhof and be welcomed by millions of blooming flowers from tulips, hyacinths, bluebells, and a lot more. Also, have the option to visit the new exciting observatory tower and enjoy the elevator of A’DAM Lookout that takes you to the 20th floor in just 22 seconds. Take in the scenery with floor-to-ceiling glass windows on the indoor panoramic deck. The interactive exhibition gives great insight into the history of the canals and more. Absorb the cityscape from the 360-degree sky deck and make sure to take your digital memory photo, where you balance up above the city without risking your life.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Keukenhod Gardens Guidebook
- Keukenhof Gardens Fast Track Ticket
- Video presentation onboard
- Bus fare
09:00, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30,
11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30,
13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30
Check In/Pickup Location Details
To reach the check-in location, please take the free 3-minute boat ride from Central Station to Buiksloterweg. Then, take a 2-minute walk to This is Holland, which is situated opposite Amsterdam Central Station along the IJ river. The check-in desk is at the ground floor.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Participants 17 years old and below must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets are valid only on the scheduled day upon booking.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The Keukenhof booklet is available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please present your VELTRA voucher (either on your smartphone or tablet or printed) to redeem your voucher at the check-in location, This is Holland. Here you will receive your Keukenhof bus ticket, which includes round-trip travel and entry to Keukenhof. At Keukenhof, your ticket will be scanned and it will allow you to bypass the queues. Please hold onto your ticket carefully, as this is also your ticket for the return trip to Amsterdam.
|Fast Track Entry to Keukenhof|
Check-in at This is Holland
Exchange Your Voucher
Present your e-voucher at This is Holland and receive your roundtrip bus and Keukenhof tickets.
Travel to Keukenhof Gardens
Explore the Keukenhof Gardens at your own pace without waiting in lines. Capture beautiful photos of various kinds of flowers such as tulips, daffodils, bluebells, and more. Stay as long or as short as you want at the famed Garden of Europe.
Journey Back to Amsterdam
You can board any return bus to Amsterdam within the operation hours. Buses depart every 30 minutes from 10:00 to 18:30.
Check-out at This is Holland