Contemporary Amsterdam Private Half Day Tour with Ferry Ride
Discover the modern face of Amsterdam with its unique contemporary architecture in this 4-hour guided tour. Explore the dockyards, see the famous EYE building and enjoy two ferry rides.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child||$174 $34*$174 $34*$174 $34*$174 $34*$174 $34*$174|
- Ferry ride
- EYE Film Museum entrance fee
- Multilingual guide
- 09:30, 14:00
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it and the VELTRA logo.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Tour is available in English, Dutch, German, and Spanish. Please indicate your preferred guide's language upon booking.
|Contemporary Amsterdam Private Half Day Tour with Ferry Ride|
Meet Your Guide by the Escalators at Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
Your Amsterdam Private Walking Tour begins
Meet your private guide in front of the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam and begin your walk to the former KNSM dockyard isles.
Explore KNSM isle, a living area in the former eastern harbor of Amsterdam taken over by the young nomads, artists and squatters in the 1980s. Discover how it was rebuilt in a district of splendor during an urban renewal project in the 1990s as you stroll along its neighborhoods.
Ferry Ride and the EYE
Make the most out of your trip as you go on two short ferry rides. You'll first head towards the NDS dockyard with spectacular views of the former harbor area before making your way to the famous EYE building, home of the Amsterdam Film Museum. Visit its permanent exhibition before you end the tour.
Tour ends at the Eye Film Institute