Grand Holland Day Tour from Amsterdam Including Rotterdam and Delft
Price On Request
Discover the beauty of Holland as you learn about Dutch culture and visit the city's must-see sites! This one day tour to Rotterdam and Delft is perfect for those who want to see more of The Netherlands.
- Any cancellations made after 09:15 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Delft Blue Pottery and Miniature City of Madurodam entry tickets
- Transportation in a deluxe coach
- 1-hour Rotterdam river cruise
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pickup point: Amsterdam Central Station
Location Address: De Ruijterkade 34a, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Your canal cruise ticket is an open ticket. You decide when you want to participate. Ticket collection is at Amsterdam Central Station.
Pickup point: Lovers Canal Cruises
Location Address: Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam, Netherlands
For your free 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise, the meeting point is opposite Amsterdam Central. Departures are every 30 minutes from 09:00 - 21:00.
Please see below for the exact location.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be at the check-in location 30 minutes prior to the start-time.
- Tour is available in English, Spanish, and German.
- Please be at Prins Hendrikkade 25 at least 30 minutes prior to cruise time.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
|Grand Holland Day Tour from Amsterdam Including Rotterdam and Delft|
Check-in at the Amsterdam Central Station
Bus Transfer from the Amsterdam City Center to Rotterdam
Drive to Rotterdam which is famous for its modern architecture. During the city tour, pass by the old port and the remarkable yellow cube houses.
Rotterdam River Cruise
Take in the sight of the port city on an hour-long cruise. Admire the striking architecture of the city's buildings in a new light.
Delft - the 17th Century City of Holland
Continue to Delft and visit the Delft Blue Pottery factory and have free time to enjoy lunch in the old part of the city.
The Miniature City of Madurodam
Stop by the miniature city of Madurodam with hundreds of miniature replicas of famous Dutch monuments and cities. After a quick trek to The Hague, have the chance to take a photo on the Binnenhof and explore the Noordeinde Palace after!
Tour Ends at the Amsterdam City Center