Jewish Amsterdam Private Walking Tour
Explore the Jewish District and see significant sites in this private 2-hour walking tour. Learn all about the eventful history of Jews in Amsterdam since the 16th century to the end of World War II.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$202|
- Holland Theatre entry fee
- Multilingual guide
- 09:30, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to your start time. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name and a VELTRA logo.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- This tour is available in English, Dutch, and German. Please indicate your preferred guide's language upon booking.
|Jewish Amsterdam Private Walking Tour|
Meet Your Guide at The Dockworker Statue
Jewish Quarter as Ghetto
Unravel the history of the Jewish Quarter and gain insight into the life lived by the Jews in Amsterdam. The tour includes a ticket to Holland Theatre, a place where the Jews were gathered during the war before they were deported from Amsterdam.
Travel back in time to the rise of the Jewish people in Amsterdam and the sad decade of 1940-1945. Visit a Portuguese Synagogue and other significant sites as you explore the historic city. Feel free to tell your guide about the places you wish to see and he will be happy to adapt the tour.
Tour Ends at Amsterdam City