Keukenhof Gardens and Flowerfields Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick-Up
Price On Request
Discover the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands: Keukenhof. With hotel pick-up included, join this convenient small group tour and feast your eyes on the colorful sea of flowers and enjoy a guided tour of the park!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 08:15, 09:00
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience
- The guided tour is available in English, Spanish and German.
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products. Even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore, it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please not that separate seats are not available for children 3 years and under and must sit on the parent or guardian's lap.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Keukenhof Gardens and Flowerfields Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick-Up|
Check-in at Heineken Experience Bus Stop
Drive to Keukenhof
Enjoy a short ride from Amsterdam to the bulb flower area and admire the view on your way. Depending on the season, you will see a landscape with colorful bulb flower carpets in almost any color you can imagine.
Proceed to Keukenhof, once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs and now called the "Garden of Europe". This iconic tourist attraction in Netherlands now holds the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting 800,000 visitors per year.
Let your guide take you through the 15 kilometers of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds.
Explore at Your Leisure
Enjoy free time to wander through the park. Before you set off on your own, let your guide reveal the park’s unique character and give you insider tips about the restaurants, shops, attractions and activities in the park that you can visit.
Check-out at A'DAM Lookout