Kroller-Muller Museum and Hoge Veluwe National Park Tour with Hotel Pick-Up
Price On Request
Travel from Amsterdam in a small group and visit the Kroller Muller Museum. Admire the works of Van Gogh, Picasso, Monet, and more! Then, head to the Hoge Veluwe National Park, a remarkable proof of Holland's natural beauty.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bike rental
- Admission fee to Kroller Muller Museum
- Admission fee to Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- English-speaking guide
- English audio guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
- The activity may not operate if the minimum number of participants is not met. In such cases, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.
- Please not that separate seats are not available for children 3 years and under and must sit on the parent or guardian's lap.
- The tour will be conducted in a small group composed of up to 8 participants only.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Check-in at Heineken Experience Bus Stop or Pick-up from Central Amsterdam Hotel
Depart for Kroller Museum
Board a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, and catch spectacular views of the region's flat landscape as you travel en route to the Hoge Veluwe National Park.
Visit the Kroller-Muller Museum, which has the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world. Explore at your leisure and admire almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings with masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso, Piet Mondrian, and more.
Visit the beautiful sculpture garden of the museum, deemed to be one of the largest in Europe with over 160 sculptures from iconic artists including Auguste Rodin and Henry Moore. In here, you can enjoy both sculptures and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the region.
Hoge Veluwe National Park
Enjoy the rest of your day at the national park where you can partake in various activities including exploring the nature reserve aboard the famous white bicycles, joining an audio tour of the hunting lodge St. Hubertus or going for a scenic ride around the park aboard the minivan.
Return to Amsterdam
Check-out at Heineken Experience Bus Stop