Marken, Volendam and Dutch Windmill Village Day Trip from Amsterdam
Price On Request
Visit the old fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, as well as the village known for Dutch windmills, Zaanse Schans. Experience traditional Netherlands and Dutch culture on this day tour from Amsterdam and even enjoy a free Amsterdam canal cruise!
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Visit to a traditional Dutch cheese factory and clog maker
- Boat ride to and from Marken
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Transportation fee
- 08:45, 14:45
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
You may check the map below for reference:
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be at the check-in location 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Please note that this activity only departs at 08:45 on April 27, King's Day.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children aged 3 years or younger are free of charge, provided they do not occupy their own seat.
|Marken, Volendam & Windmill Village Day Trip with GPS Multilingual Audio Guide|
Check-in at the Amsterdam Central Station
Zaanse Schans to See the Famous Dutch Windmills
See for yourself how Dutch cheese is made the traditional way and see the characteristic windmills of Holland. Enjoy the Dutch landscape as you travel.
Stop at Marken and Meet a Local Dutch Clog Maker
Head to Marken and hear about its traditional native culture. Visit a wooden clog maker and soak up the Holland culture of the past as you watch the crafter create the popular wodden shoes.
Discover the charming villages of Volendam, which was once a harbor and famous artist retreat. Have the chance to visit a cheese shop or attend a fish auction here.
Tour Ends in Amsterdam