- Marken, Volendam & Edam Private One Day Tour from Amsterdam by Public Transport
Marken, Volendam & Edam Private One Day Tour from Amsterdam by Public Transport
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Head to the Waterland villages of Marken, Volendam and Edam. Explore the Dutch countryside on this eco-friendly private full-day tour, and enjoy a 30-minute boat ride across the Ijsselmeer.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:06-04-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$333|
- Multilingual guide
- Transportation fee
- -9 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to you pick-up time.
- This tour is available in English, Dutch, and German. Please indicate your preferred guide's language upon booking.
|Marken, Volendam & Edam Private One Day Tour from Amsterdam by Public Transport|
Pick-up at Centrally Located Hotels in Amsterdam
Explore the beautiful Dutch countryside with this full-day private tour from Amsterdam. The Netherlands have a fantastic network of public buses and tramways in and around Amsterdam. This option, therefore, offers you the possibility to privately explore the countryside in an eco-friendly way.
Your personal guide will meet you at your hotel. When you're all set to go, you'll hop on the tramway towards Central Station.
Enjoy a 45-minute ride to the quiet island of Marken, one of the Netherland's most traditional fishing communities. Travel back in time at the Marker Museum and gain insight into the 16-century traditions of the local people, before meeting a wooden shoemaker who will show you how clogs are made.
Step foot on one of Holland's most popular fishing village. See old Dutch ships docked at the old harbor, walk along Het Doolhof and into maze-like old quarters which have attracted painters and artists for centuries, or even get your photo taken while wearing traditional Volendam clothes!
Cap off your tour with a trip to Edam, a 400-year old community that is known for their unique old canal houses. Stroll around and wander through their storybook lanes and canals before visiting a local cheese shop and sampling some of their authentic, world-renowned cheese.
Drop-off at Centrally Located Hotels in Amsterdam