- Private Brussels Day Trip from Amsterdam
Private Brussels Day Trip from Amsterdam
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Step foot in both the Netherlands and Belgium in one day! Travel effortlessly between Amsterdam and Brussels in a private car. Optional walking tour and diamond factory visit included. Spend a day in the Belgian capital! See historic places in the European capital of Brussels including the statue of 'Manneken Pis' and the headquarters of the European Commission.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Private vehicle (Mercedes E-class or similar)
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
- All private tours are operated with deluxe private cars (Mercedes E-class or similar) or minivans (Mercedes Viano or similar).
- The driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby. The driver will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes after the official pick-up time.
- Please note that taxes are included in the price, but other costs such as meals, entrance tickets, parking fees and tips are not included. This needs to be paid directly by the guests on the spot.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Private Tour to Brussels|
Pick-up from your hotel
Depart to Belgium
Travel effortlessly between Amsterdam and Brussels with your private guide and car.
Picture Stop at the Atomium
Upon arriving in Brussels, you will stop at the Atomium monument to snap some great pictures. This famous landmark was constructed for Expo 58, the 1958 Brussels World's Fair, and embodies faith in scientific progress.
In Brussels, have a walk around the city with your guide, or explore the city on your own if you prefer. Don't miss the world-famous statue of Manneken Pis, the Grand Place, or the headquarters of the European Commission.