Waiheke Zipline Experience with Island Tour
Price On Request
Experience a fun-filled tour in Waiheke Island. Fly over the native New Zealand forest on a twin-cable zip line adventure, take a tour of Waiheke's beaches and wineries and enjoy a guided nature walk.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of NZD 25.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Waiheke Island tour
- Twin-cable zipline experience
- Guided forest walk
- Van transfers
- 10:15, 12:15, 14:15
- This tour operates as a small group Tour with a maximum of 12 guests.
- Guests must be in reasonable physical condition and able to complete a walk of 1.4km (0.9 miles) unaided.
- Guests weighing 66lbs to 275lbs (30kg to 125kg) can participate in this activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and suitable outdoor clothing.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Standard Tour without Ferry Transfers|
Meet at Waiheke Ferry Terminal
Explore Waiheke Island
Travel to the zipline headquarters located high on a hillside across Auckland, Rangitoto and the Hauraki Gulf as you enjoy a mini-tour of the Waiheke island's beaches, multi-million dollar properties and boutique wineries along the way.
Gear up for the three dual ziplines ride, each over 200 meters long. Accompanied by experts guides, you will fly smoothly and safely with a partner over the vineyard and into a stunning tract of the native New Zealand forest.
Guided Walk in Waiheke Island
Upon reaching the end of the 3rd zipline, take a guided walk to the visitor center as your guide tells you about the local wildlife, plant life and the history, both Maori and European, of Waiheke Island.
Free Time on the Island or Return
The mini-tour of Waiheke continues until Waiheke ferry terminal for your return ferry to Auckland. However, if you decide to stay on Waiheke, you will be delivered to one of the island's myriad vineyards or restaurants.
Check-out at Waiheke Ferry Terminal