Full Day Rotorua Highlights and Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
Price On Request
Explore Rotorua as you visit Te Puia to discover the fascinating Maori culture and see the Thermal Valley. Head to Rainbow Springs Nature Park to see native wildlife, then tour the amazing Hobbiton Movie Set.
- Any cancellations made after 2 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Hotel Pick-up List
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied.
- Children ages 7 to 12 years old, if traveling without an adult over 18 years old, must have an Unaccompanied Minor Form completed before travel.
- If your hotel is not on the list, you may choose to proceed to Tourism Rotorua.
|Full Day Rotorua Highlights and Hobbiton Movie Set Tour|
Pick-up at Rotorua Hotels or Check-in at Tourism Rotorua
Te Puia and Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley
Head to Te Puia and get a deeper insight into New Zealand's Maori culture. Visit woodcarving and weaving schools and see how the knowledge of these ancient Maori arts is passed on. Then visit the famous Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley where spectacular geothermal activity can be seen.
Agrodome and Rainbow Springs Nature Park
Spend some time at the Agrodome to learn in detail about farming in New Zealand. Watch a live sheep-shearing display and see sheep dogs as they show off their skills. Head to Rainbow Springs Nature Park to see many of New Zealand's wildlife including the famous kiwi.
Hobbiton Movie Set
Transport yourself to a fantasy world through a tour of Hobbiton. Constructed on a beautiful 1,250 acre farm near Matamata, this real life shire from the Lord of the Rings is truly a marvel. See the different areas of the set or even get to know some secrets of filming.
Check-out at Tourism Rotorua or Drop-off at Rotorua Hotels