Wellington Capital Craft Beer Tour and Guided Beer Tasting
Price On Request
Spend some time in Wellington, New Zealand's craft beer capital. Learn about the world of craft beer from its finest breweries while tasting the beer in each stop paired with delectable food platters.
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation along route in an air-conditioned minivan
- Craft beer tasting at four breweries
- 2 shared food platters
- Tutored beer tasting with a master brewer
- Food pairing lesson
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior the tour start time.
- This tour is not suitable for children; however, they may join provided they are accompanied by an adult participant.
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old.
- From 01 May to 31 Aug departures may be limited due to a winter timetable.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Participants may be required to present identification for proof of age.
- Please note that the tour is not operational on public holidays.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Wellington Capital Craft Beer Tour and Guided Beer Tasting|
Check-in at Wellington i-Site
Wellington Craft Beer Tour
Travel by coach to four of the best microbreweries you can find in Wellington! Discover their fascinating history, get to know the intricate process of beer making and taste all their proudly presented craft beers.
Guided Beer Tasting
Sample a range of craft beer offerings and become familiarized with the distinct flavors of each one as an expert brewer walks you through a guided tasting in one of the microbreweries you will visit.
Beer and Food Matching
What's better than having great beer? Having perfect food to go with it! Find out the best food pair for your favorite drinks as you savor a hearty platter of delicious food served alongside refreshing glasses of craft beer.
Check-out at Wellington i-Site