Highlights of Oslo Sightseeing Tour with Kon-Tiki Museum Ticket
Price On Request
Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Oslo by bus. Follow your knowledgeable guide to Vigeland Sculpture Park, the world's largest sculpture park by a single artist! Snap photos at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and visit the Kon-Tiki Museum.
- Refunds are not available once your voucher has been exchanged for a ticket.
- 45-minute guided walk in Vigeland Sculpture park
- Admission to Kon-Tiki Museum
- Multilingual audio guide
- Holmenkollen ski jump photo stop
- Transportation fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
- The audio guides onboard the coach are available in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, and Danish.
- Please note that entry to the Holmenkollen Ski Jump Tower is not included in this tour.
|Highlights of Oslo Sightseeing Tour with Kon-Tiki Museum Ticket|
Check-in at Haakon VIIs Gate 1, Next to Riktige Leker Toy Shop
Vigeland Sculpture Park Guided Tour
Start your adventure in downtown Oslo, then continue on to a short guided tour of Vigeland Sculpture Park, the world's largest sculpture park made by a single artist! Listen to your expert and certified Oslo guide as you walk through one of Norway's most popular tourist attractions.
Holmenkollen Ski Jump Photo Stop
Stop by for photos at Holmenkollen, a large ski jumping hill with a capacity for 30,000 spectators. It has hosted the Holmenkollen Ski Festival since 1892 and the 1952 Winter Olympics!
Visit the Kon-Tiki Museum, which is dedicated to the famous expedition made by a Norwegian adventurer across the Pacific ocean onboard a hand-made raft. See various items such as maps, thousands of books, and even vessels, including the famous raft which the museum was named after.
Return by Ferry
Travel back from Bygdoy Peninsula by ferryboat during the summer season or by bus for the rest of the year.
Check-out at Haakon VIIs Gate 1, Next to Riktige Leker Toy Shop