Oslo 24-Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
See the popular sights of Oslo from the top deck of an open-top bus and enjoy panoramic views of the city. Hop on and off the bus at your leisure to conveniently located stops around the city! Discover all the great things to do and see in Oslo with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket! See top attractions across 18 different bus stops such as City Hall, the Vigeland Sculpture Park, The Viking Ship Museum, The Royal Palace, Ibsen Museum, and much more. This Oslo hop on hop off tour runs only from 1 June to 30 September 2020, so make sure you don't miss out!
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible as long as the wheelchair does not go beyond 70 centimeters in width, 120 centimeters in length, and 135 centimeters in height. Only 1 wheelchair can be accommodated per bus. If there is a wheelchair user that wishes to board a bus with an already seated wheelchair user, they will be advised to board the next bus instead.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present to a bus driver at any of the designated stops. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- You must have a printed copy of your GLT voucher to present to a bus driver at any of the designated stops. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- The on-board bus audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Norwegian.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
- Ticket validity is for consecutive hours from first use. A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
- Booking validity is up to 3 months from your chosen tour date. All tickets may be redeemed at a later date within the validity period.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Printed VELTRA voucher