Oslo Fjord Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Cruise
Price On Request
Explore the city at your leisure with a hop-on hop-off boat cruise. Visit popular sights around the Oslo Fjord like the Nobel Peace Center, Fram Museum, Viking Ship Museum and more!
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (09:45 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Audio guide in English and German
- Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
Participation Location Details
Voucher Exchange Procedure:
Please exchange your VELTRA voucher for a cruise ticket at the Baatservice counter at City hall Dock 3 upon arrival.
Departure from the Opera House:
09:45 / 11:15 / 12:45 / 14:15 / 15:45
Departure from DFDS Vippa Fortress:
10:00 / 11:30 / 13:00 / 14:30 / 16:00
Departure from City Hall Pier 3:
10:15 / 11:45 / 13:15 / 14:45 / 16:10
Departure from Color Line:
10:30 / 12:00 / 13:30
Departure from Bygdoy Museum:
10:45 / 12:15 / 13:45 / 15:15
Opera House stop highlights:
• Ekeberg Hill
• Opera house
DFDS quay / VIPPA highlights:
• Vippa Food Hall
• DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
City Hall Pier 3 highlights:
• Aker Brygge
• City Hall
• Nobel Peace Center
• Akershus Fortress
Color Line highlights:
• Kongen Marina Cafe
Museum Stop highlights:
• The Fram Museum
• Kon-Tiki Museum
• Norwegian Maritime Museum
• Viking Ship Museum
• Norwegian Folk Museum
• Forest and nature paths
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- Please take note that your ticket is valid for 24 hours.