Oslo Guided Sightseeing Tour with Viking Ship Museum Entry Ticket
Price On Request
Discover the best and must-see sites in Oslo in just 1 day! Take a walk around the Vigeland Sculpture Park and see the Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Also, visit 2 of the most renowned museums in the city: Fram Museum and the Viking Ship Museum.
- Refunds are not available once your voucher has been exchanged for a ticket.
- Entrance to the Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance to the Fram Museum
- 45-minute guided walk in Vigeland Sculpture park
- Multilingual audio guide onboard
- Transportation fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- 5 (hrs)
- The onboard audio guide is available in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, and Danish.
- On days that the Viking Ship Museum is closed, the tour will include the Kon-Tiki Museum instead.
- Entrance to the Ski Jump Tower is not included in this tour.
- Meals are not included in the price.
|Oslo Guided Sightseeing Tour with Viking Ship Museum Entry Ticket|
Check-in at Haakon VIIs Gate 1, Next to Riktige Leker Toy Shop
Oslo City Sightseeing Tour
Take a bus through the center of Oslo to the Vigeland Sculpture Park and ski jump at Holmenkollen! Go on a 45-minute guided walk through the Vigeland Park, the world's largest sculpture park made by a single artist. Then, stop for Instagram-worthy photos at Holmenkollen.
Fram Museum and Viking Ship Museum
Learn about polar history at the Fram Museum and discover the remains of the ship which pioneered the Norweigan polar exploration. Next, head to the Viking Ship Museum and admire its collection of historic artifacts from the Viking age including a completely intact Oseberg ship!
Check-out at Haakon VIIs Gate 1, Next to Riktige Leker Toy Shop