Sintra and Pena Palace Private Half-Day Tour from Lisbon
Be engrossed with the stunning landscapes and medieval castles of Sintra on this half-day trip from Lisbon. Visit Pena Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and walk through the hidden natural wonders of Pena Park.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|1 Charter (Person 1-8)||$518|
- Admission to the Park and Palace of Pena
- Charter fee
- English-speaking guide
- 09:00, 14:00
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The Pena National Palace is closed on Wednesdays and Easter.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Please note that an additional charge of 25 EUR per hour is required for tours that extend beyond the allotted 8 hours.
- Child seats are available upon request. Please indicate the number of child seats required upon booking.
- Please be at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your reservation has been confirmed.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Lisbon
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you walk through the beguiling Pena Park with its abundant flora, trails and secret caves. Get a chance to see the Queen's Throne hidden within the forest, which is known for having fantastic ocean and mountain views.
Pena National Palace
Step into the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Pena National Palace, a romanticist hilltop castle built by a German prince, Fernando II. The famed landmark features a unique fusion of architectural styles heavily influenced by Romanticism.
Explore Sintra National Palace at your own leisure, visit Quinta da Regaleira and enjoy a leisurely stroll in its magnificent gardens. Cap the tour off by driving through Sintra Natural Park's landscapes and impressive palaces, including Monserrate and the Seteais.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Lisbon