Albayzin and Sacromonte Districts Half-Day Guided Walking Tour from Granada
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Wander into the culturally-rich districts of UNESCO-listed Albayzín and the neighborhood of Sacromonte with a guided walking tour. Stroll into narrow winding streets and discover cave dwellings.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 16:00, 18:00
- 2 (hrs)
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Please note that this tour may be bilingual (Spanish and English) depending on the time of the visit.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Bottled water
- Baby carriages are not allowed inside the monument.
|Albayzin and Sacromonte Districts Half-Day Guided Walking Tour from Granada|
Check-in at Plaza Isabel la Catolica
As you are headed to Albayzin, get an introduction to the history of Granada. Upon arrival, find the narrow winding streets and Moorish-style architecture that landed the district on the UNESCO World Heritage roster. From Albayzín, you can admire a panoramic view of the Alhambra complex.
Continue to Sacromonte and appreciate its diverse geography with awesome mountain views. The neighborhood is known for its authentic cave dwellings scattered around the area and its thriving Romani community. It is also one of the best places to catch a traditional flamenco show.
End of Tour