Alhambra Half-Day Guided Tour with Generalife Gardens and Nasrid Palaces Visit
Price On Request
Embark on a guided exploration of the sweeping Alhambra palace complex. Surround yourself with the magnificence of the UNESCO World Heritage site as you learn about its history. Admire the Generalife Gardens and Nasrid Palaces. - Alhambra Royal Complex: See the very best of the Alhambra palace complex with a knowledgeable guide. Explore the visitable spaces of this UNESCO World Heritage site including the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Carlos V Palace, public baths, and the mosque. - Generalife Palace: Make your way to the spectacular Generalife Palace, the summer residence of former Nasrid rulers, and marvel at its calming reflecting pools and line of fountains. - The Alcazaba: Walk through the gates and the ramparts of the Alhambra military compound. Discover the barracks of the royal soldiers tasked to secure the palatial city. See the various reinforcements and the watchtowers. - Nasrid Palaces: Wander around the interior palaces that served as the residence of the kings of Granada. Admire the intricate marble elements and the famous round fountains in the Patio of the Lions.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Participation Location Details
Please meet your guide at Polinario Cafe Bar at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Please note that the tour departure time (between 09:00 and 15:00), will be confirmed before your tour date (between 1 and 3 month before).
Download Route File
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Due to the high demand and limited number of visitors per day, it is recommended that you book the tour a month in advance.
- Please note that the departure time is subject to change and availability. The tour departure time will be confirmed before your tour date (between 1 and 3 months before).
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes