Guided Tour of Alhambra with Granada Science Park Admission Ticket
Enrich your knowledge about Alhambra on this guided tour. Learn its rich history as you walk through the world-famous monument. Cap off the day with a visit to the Granada Science Park.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 15 business days (10:00 local time) to 10 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 10 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & up)||$148|
|Child (Age 5-11)||$90|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$12|
- Entrance to the Granada Science Park
- Entrance to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife Gardens)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 30 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- -9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
• Guests can either wait to be picked up from their accommodation in central Granada or make their way directly to the GranaVision Welcome Visitor Center.
• The GranaVision Welcome Visitor Center is located next to the Alhambra, just 200 meters away from the Parking Number 1.
Pickup point: Granada Science Park
Location Address: Granada Science Park, Avenida de la Ciencia, Granada, Spain
Granada Science Park:
• You may visit the Granada Science Park at any time after the Alhambra Tour until 19:00.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The Alhambra tour is also available in Spanish.
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. To facilitate these changes, there is a possibility that your Alhambra tour may be conducted in two different languages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that the Granada Science Park tour is not guided.
- You may visit the Granada Science Park at any time after the Alhambra Tour until 19:00.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Guided Tour of Alhambra with Granada Science Park Admission Ticket|
Pick-up at Granada Hotels or Check in at the GranaVision Welcome Visitor Center
Guided Tour of the Alhambra
Walk through the halls of history on a guided tour of the Alhambra, one of Europe's most famous monuments. Explore the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and the Generalife Gardens which make up this cultural landmark.
Drop-off at Granada Hotels
Visit to Granada Science Park
Continue enriching your knowledge with a visit to one of the largest interactive museums in Europe, the Granada Science Park. Here you can try out the different exhibits housed in their 70,000 square meter compound. You may visit the park at your leisure until 19:00.
Tour Ends at Granada Science Park