Madrid City Highlights Half Day Tour with Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Entry Ticket
Combine a sightseeing tour of Madrid's top landmarks with an admission ticket to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, an extensive private collection spanning seven centuries of art.
- Any cancellations made between 50 business days (09:00 local time) to 30 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 30 business days (09:00 local time) to 14 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (09:00 local time) to 2 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$62|
|Child (Age 5-12)||$25|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$0|
- Entrance to Thyssen‐Bornemisza Museum
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- -7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
If your hotel is not covered by the pick-up service, please proceed to the check-in location: VPT Viajes Para Todos, located at Calle Ferraz 3.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Please note that the museum visit is self-guided. Refer to the activity schedule for operational hours and closeout dates.
- Flash photography is not permitted inside the museum.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your hotel pick-up. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Madrid or Check-in at VPT Tours Office
Madrid Sightseeing Tour
Get to know Madrid! Hop on a fully air-conditioned coach taking you to the top sights of the city. Learn about the Spanish capital's historic and cultural heritage from your knowledgeable guide. Pass by the Gran Via, Complutense University of Madrid, Moncloa and Calle Mayor.
Miguel de Cervantes' Monument and Puerta del Sol
Spot the monument of Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes at the center of Plaza de Espana. Also, pass by the Puerta del Sol where the "Kilometre Zero", the geographical center of Spain, can be found.
Paseo de la Castellana and Santiago Bernabeu
Drive by the Paseo de la Castellana, one of the longest and widest avenues in the city. On the other side of Castellana is the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, the home of the Real Madrid football team. Get to see the Plaza Castilla and the fountain of Cibeles.
Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Self-Guided Tour
The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum forms part of Madrid's Golden Triangle together with Prado and Reina Sofia. The private collection was one of the largest before it was purchased by the state in 1993. Explore at your own pace and find works by Titian, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Cezanne, Van Gogh and more.
Tour Ends at Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum