Madrid City Tour and Santiago Bernabeau Football Stadium Visit
Price On Request
Join a guided sightseeing tour of Madrid in the morning and see popular sights like the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and more. Relive historic moments when you visit the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, one of the most famous football stadiums.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
- Please note that this tour does not operate on match days.
- Madrid City Sightseeing tour is conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day. The Santiago Bernabeu Stadium will be unguided.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events, the activity provider reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- The stops at the Plaza Mayor, Debod's Temple, and Las Ventas Bullring are subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please collect your ticket at Julia Travel office, San Nicolas 15. If you go directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, you will not be allowed to attend the tour.
|Madrid City Tour in the Morning and Santiago Bernabeu Football Stadium Visit|
Check-in at Julia Travel Office
Hop onboard a bus and begin your sightseeing tour. Make a stop at the Temple of Debod, an Egyptian temple donated to Spain. Continue your trip to the lowest section of Madrid and see the Royal Palace and the Almudena’s Cathedral.
Head to the Habsburg’s quarter to see more popular sights, including Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, and Puerta del Sol. Pass through Puerta de Alcala and from the bus, see the Plaza de Neptuno, Paseo del Prado, and Plaza de Cibeles. Stop at Las Ventas bullring before heading to the stadium.
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
Stroll through the tunnel to the locker rooms, visit the benches and the pitch where the European Cup Final has been held four times as well as the UEFA Champions League Final. Visit the Trophies Exhibition and choose to have lunch looking over the pitch. No stadium tours are available on game days.
Tour Ends at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium