Madrid Highlights and Toledo Half Day Tour from Madrid
Price On Request
Get big savings on this combination of two separate sightseeing tours. Get the most out of your holiday and see the best sights of Madrid. Enjoy morning city sightseeing tour of the city, followed by an afternoon half-day trip to Toledo.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entry tickets to Church of St. Tome, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Radio-guided system
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
- This tour conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
- Please note that taking photos and videos are not permitted in the exhibitions at St. Tome Church.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- The second part of the tour starts at 15:00. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Madrid Highlights and Toledo Half Day Tour from Madrid|
Check-in at Julia Travel Office
Half Day Tour of Madrid
Begin your tour with a stop at the Egyptian temple of Debod, the only Egyptian temple situated in a public place. On your way, enjoy your view of the Royal Palace and the Almudena’s Cathedral. Continue to the Habsburg’s quarter to see the Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, and Puerta del Sol.
Major Sights in Madrid
Pass through some of the five ancient gates such as Puerta de Alcala. See more sights along the way like the Plaza de Neptuno, Paseo del Prado, and Plaza de Cibeles. Make a quick stop at Las Ventas bullring and end your Madrid tour passing by the avenues such as Gran Via and Paseo de la Castellana.
Depart to Toledo
Discover Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage site. See the exterior of the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Toledo, an important Gothic Cathedral in Spain. Admire the masterpiece of El Greco at the Church of St. Tome. Continue to Santa Maria la Blanca Church and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery after.
Tour Ends at Plaza de Oriente, Level 2