Madrid Private Half Day City Tour with Fast Track Access to Royal Palace & Lunch
[VELTRA Exclusive] Make the most out of your Madrid trip and see Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Retiro Park. Avoid long queues with priority access to the Royal Palace, followed by a delicious lunch.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$431 $231*$431 $231*$431 $231*$431 $231*$431 $231*$431|
|Child (Age 2-12)||$367|
|Infant (Age 0-1)||$0|
- Fast Track Access to the Royal Palace
- Transportation fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- The Royal Palace might be closed for official events. Please note the closing dates below: • October 1, 5, 11, 15, 16 (from 16:00) • October 6, 12 (from 15:00) • November 12, 13 (from 15:00) • November 28 • December 24, 25, 31
- Guide and driver services will end upon arrival at La Lonja restaurant. The return transport to the city center or hotel is not included.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
|Madrid Private Half Day City Tour with Fast Track Access to Royal Palace & Lunch|
Pick-up from Madrid Hotels
Madrid City Tour
Discover the fascinating facets of Spanish contemporary architecture as you make your way to sites like Plaza Mayor, a one of a kind arcaded square nestled right at the heart of old Madrid; Puerta del Sol, where the Kilometre Zero Stone Slab and the Mariblanca can be found; and many more.
Step foot on the Royal Palace and learn about its untold secrets as your guide gives you insight into its history. Marvel at King Carlos III's opulently designed room, see a collection of stringed instruments made by Antonio Stradivari at the Royal Chapel and admire the grandeur of the Throne Room.
Lunch at La Lonja
Indulge in a delicious 3-course meal coupled with exquisite window views of Plaza de Oriente and the Royal Palace for a flavorful conclusion to your tour. During the summer, you will be able to enjoy the warm breeze as you dine at the terrace.
Enjoy Lunch And Leisure Time
The guided service will end during lunch, but you may opt to see more of the city and explore at your own leisure. *Please note that drop-off service is not included.
Tour Ends at La Lonja Restaurant