Madrid Small Group Tapas Tasting Tour with Drinks
Price On Request
Satisfy your appetite for tapas on this Madrid culinary discovery. Eat, drink and have fun like a local with stops at old and new hangouts such as a chiringuito or beach bar and a tavern in La Latina.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- One drink and serving of tapas at each of the 5 stops
- 6 alcoholic drinks
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Your guide will be holding a sign with the tour name on it.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies upon booking.
- The tour will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if cancelled due to extreme circumstances, your leader will contact you to move your tour to another day. You will be informed via email or local contact number.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Madrid Small Group Tapas Tasting Tour with Drinks|
Check-in at the Statue in the Middle of the Square at Plaza de la Villa
Plaza de la Villa
Start your tasting adventure at Plaza de la Villa, an old main square in central Madrid. Get an overview of the city's gastronomy scene from your local guide and learn about popular tapas served in Madrid.
Mercado de San Miguel
Enjoy food tasting at Mercado de San Miguel, the first gourmet market in Spain. Begin with an aperitivo, followed by traditional vermouth and juicy olives. Visit one of the cheese stalls in the market and try some Spanish cheese partnered with a glass of wine.
Barrio de La Latina
Visit the neighborhood of La Latina, renowned for its authentic streetscape and its rich selection of tapas bars, restaurants and theaters. Settle in a traditional "Copla" tavern for a serving of its specialty seafood paired with some locally produced wine.
Head back to the oldest part of Madrid and learn more about the city's history and food culture as you walk along artisanal stores where you can buy souvenirs and more. Arrive at Plaza Mayor and try the popular bocadillo de calamares and a local beer.
Puerta del Sol
Continue to a heritage tavern built in 1860 and taste Madrid's famous croquette. Visit Puerta del Sol, one of the most famous spots in Madrid. Cap off your trip with a delicious Spanish dessert and sweet wine at a historic location.
Tour Ends at Puerta del Sol