Prado Museum Admission Ticket
Enter one of the greatest art galleries in the world, the Prado Museum. With your entry ticket, explore its comprehensive collection of Spanish painting and European art dating from the 12th century.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18 & up)||$31|
|Child (Age 0-17)||$0|
- Admission fee
Participation Location Details
Visit Spain's premier art museum, Museo del Prado with an extensive collection dating from the 12th century to the early 19th century. Once accumulated by Spanish royals, the museum's treasury of art is among the most complete, allowing visitors to understand the evolution of art and Spain's rich historic and cultural heritage. Discover masterpieces by notable artists such as Goya, Velazquez, El Greco, Raphael, Flandes, Weyden Titian, Rubens, Bosch and much more.
Download Route File
Monday to Saturday - 10:00 to 20:00
Sundays and Holidays - 10:00 to 19:00
Dates with Limited Operational Hours:
January 6th; December 24th and 31st - 10:00 to 14:00
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
Voucher Exchange Procedure:
Please present your official Prado Museum printed ticket or e-ticket at the museum's ticket office on the day of the tour. The ticket office is located in the left wing of the building as you face the front.
For individual visitors and groups with general admission, please enter the museum through the Jeronimos Entrance and Goya Entrance.
How to Get There:
Underground: Banco de Espana and Atocha Stations
Buses: Routes 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45
Trains: Atocha Station
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Baby backpacks and carriers should be changed to strollers or prams which are available at any one of the Museum entrances. Parasols on strollers and prams must also be closed.
- A free loan service for wheelchairs and walking sticks is available in the Locker area of the museum.
- Food, drinks and taking of photos and videos are prohibited in the museum.
- Bags larger than 40x40cm and pointed objects such as umbrellas are not allowed in the Museum and can be stored in the lockers.
- Please note that the ticket allows you to visit the museum collection and temporary exhibitions on the same day.
- The maximum influx of visitors is expected from 11:00 to 13:30.
- The VELTRA voucher is not your final voucher and will not be accepted at the Prado Museum. You will receive the Prado Museum official ticket in PDF form which will be sent to you via separate mail. Should you not receive this, please send an email to VELTRA to follow it up.
- In the case of temporary exhibitions with controlled visitor capacity, it is necessary to acquire the pertinent (free) time pass at the entrance of the museum.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Voucher by activity provider