Segovia Small Group Tour with Hot Air Balloon Flight and Breakfast from Madrid
Spend a day in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Segovia by land and air. Soar to the skies on board a hot air balloon before roaming the city streets to see the Alcazar of Segovia and Cathedral up close. Delight in a tasty breakfast with cava!
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 9 & Up)||$402|
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Flight certificate
- One glass of cava
- Hot air balloon flight
- Photos during the flight
- Admission to the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia
- Admission to the Alcazar of Segovia
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 13 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that the pick-up service is limited to hotels in Madrid City only.
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is available in English and Spanish.
- This small group tour operates with a maximum of 15 participants.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Segovia Small Group Tour with Hot Air Balloon Flight and Breakfast from Madrid|
Pick-up from Madrid City Hotels
Head to Segovia
See Segovia in a whole new light as you get an unobstructed view of its most iconic sights like the renowned Roman Aqueduct, Alcazar de Segovia and Segovia Cathedral from 1,000 meters up in the air.
Post-Flight Ceremony and Breakfast
Touch down and receive your flight certificate. Celebrate with a glass of champagne and reward yourself with a picnic breakfast.
Go on a walking tour to see Segovia's finest sights up close. Admire the Aqueduct, the city's 1st-century monument, before visiting the Cathedral of Segovia, the last gothic cathedral built in Spain. Learn fascinating facts about the church dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
Alcazar de Segovia
Explore the castle-turned-museum Alcazar of Segovia. Capture pictures of its dreamy facade which is said to have been one of the inspirations for Disney's Cinderella Castle. Learn about the city's rich history as you tour one of its most representative sites.
Check-out at Plaza de San Miguel or Drop-off at Centrally Located Madrid Hotels