Spanish Iberian Ham Experience in Madrid with Wine Tasting
Bring your appetite to this Madrid food tour dedicated to Iberian ham. Treat yourself to various cuts of the Spanish cured meat paired with cheese, chorizo and more famous tapas. Visit top jamonerias.
- Any cancellations made after 12:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$76|
|Child (Age 0-11)||$0|
- Tasting of Iberian Ham, cured meats, tapas and cheese
- Glass of wine, beer or soft drinks in each jamonería
- Tasting of Cocido madrileño (Madrilian stew)
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Wine tasting
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 15
- 2 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is not available.
- This tour is conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
|Spanish Iberian Ham Experience in Madrid with Wine Tasting|
Check in at Plaza Isabel II
Visit Jamonerías (Ham Houses)
Discover different kinds of ham or jamón in gourmet shops and learn how to distinguish between each kind. Your local guide will show you where best to buy quality ham and talk a little about Spain's tapas and wine culture.
Iberian Ham Tasting
Watch how a professional ham cutter slices the meat thinly. Finally, enjoy servings of Iberian ham and discover for yourself what makes it so tasty and exquisite. Don't miss this mouthwatering experience in Madrid.
Tour Ends at Plaza Isabel II