Toledo Private Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Price On Request
Head to Toledo, one of the oldest towns in Europe and discover why it's called the "City of Three Cultures". Uncover its fascinating history and learn about El Greco, a famous painter who lived in the city. Discover the amazing sites and remarkable history of Toledo with a custom-made tour from Madrid tailored to your own desire. Enjoy pick-up from your hotel or requested location in Madrid in the morning or afternoon, based on your plans and schedule, letting you create a flexible itinerary.
- Any cancellations made more than 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a full refund minus 3.5% admin fee. Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Private Charter
- Highway tolls
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 09:00, 14:00
- 5 (hrs)
- You will have a guide to accompany during the tour. Please be aware that your guide will not accompany you should you enter any premises.
- Entrance fee is not included in the tour price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that the itinerary is not fixed and may be subject to change according to your preferences.
|Toledo Private Half-Day Tour from Madrid|
Pick-up from Select Hotels or Requested Location in Madrid
Highlights of Toledo
Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle, exploring many of Toledo's historic sites including the local Monastery or the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and the Church of St. Tome.
Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
Marvel at the beautiful Isabelline-style architecture of the monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and learn about its rich history dating back as early as the 15th century.
Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca
Claimed to be the oldest standing synagogue structure in Europe, Santa Maria la Blanca was an important symbol of unity between Christians, Muslims and Jews during Medieval times. In 1930, it was declared a National Monument and has become an important cultural and historical landmark.
Drop-off at Select Hotels or Requested Location in Madrid