Jerez and Cadiz Wine Tasting and Horse Show Full Day Excursion from Seville
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Explore Cadiz, one of Europe’s oldest cities, and enjoy various wines in Jerez. Taste a selection of sherries, watch equestrian ballet, and see how the Andalusian horses dance on this full day tour!
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2020 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Tuesday, Thursday
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$212|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$152|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$24|
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 30 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your start time.
- The guide language is available in English and Spanish. French, German, and Italian are available upon request.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Water (plastic bottle, etc.)
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Jerez and Cadiz Wine Tasting and Horse Show Full Day Excursion from Seville|
Pick-up at Select Seville Hotels or Check-in at Andalsur Excursiones Office
Wine Cellar Tour
Enjoy a guided introduction to the world of Spanish wine at one of the best wine cellars in Jerez, which is also renowned for its sherry production. Learn the wine-making process from the soil to the sunlight and deep-rooted production techniques. Taste several types of sherry in a typical bodega.
Royal Andalucian School of Equestrian Art Foundation
Watch the “How the Andalucian Horses Dance” show, regarded as one of the finest equestrian ballets, with choreography based on traditional and cowboy methods of taming wild horses.
Guided Tour and Free Time in Cadiz
Drive along the Costa de la Luz to Cadiz and follow your guide through the historic city center. See the Neoclassical 17th-century cathedral. Then, enjoy time to explore Europe’s oldest city at your leisure before departing back to Seville.
Drop-off at Select Seville Hotels