Grindelwald Ski Experience from Zurich
Price On Request
Make the most out of your time in Switzerland and go on an unforgettable skiing adventure in the Swiss Alps. Learn how to ski at Jungrau while enjoying the picturesque view of Mt. Eiger. Spend free time exploring the village of Grindelwald.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ski equipment rental (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski jacket, pants and gloves rental
- Tickets for Bodmi Arena ski lift
- 2.5-hour lesson with qualified ski instructor
- English-speaking guide
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- You will not be accompanied by a guide during the coach transfer to Lauterbrunnen.
- Departure dates are dependent on snow conditions.
- The ski class is conducted with a maximum of 8 participants per group.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Winter jacket
- Solid shoes, gloves and snow pants or a spare pair of jeans
- A valid government-issued photo ID
|Grindelwald Ski Experience from Zurich|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Parking
Departure from Zurich
Admire the captivating countryside while your informative guide tells interesting facts about the area. Stop by the renowned mountain resort, Interlaken before heading to the ski area at Grindelwald.
Meet your professional instructor for an illuminating session on the gentle slopes at Bodmi Arena—ideal for ski beginners. Learn the basic techniques and wear the necessary equipment before you try skiing by yourself.
Awe at the postcard-worthy view of the Eiger Mountain while skiing. Have an exceptional time treading the slopes!
Explore the charming town of Grindelwald at your own pace. Feel as though you're in a scene out of Sound of Music as you stroll around the resplendent village.
Check-out at Sihlquai Bus Parking