Zurich Sightseeing Tour with Heidiland and Liechtenstein Countryside Day Trip
Price On Request
Visit the beautiful region of Heidiland, located between Lake Walen and Sarganserland in Eastern Switzerland. Discover amazing sights in Vaduz and the settings of Heidi in the Maienfeld area.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Free onboard WiFi
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The bus station is located 200 m behind the Zurich main train station, right opposite Hotel Walhalla.
Please be at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to your check-in time.
- If less than 8 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that Heidi's Village is closed during the winter months (November to March). You'll visit the picturesque Swiss village of Werdenberg instead.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Solid shoes for cold weather
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please note that you must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in.
|Zurich Sightseeing Tour with Heidiland and Liechtenstein Countryside Day Trip|
Check-in at Zurich Bus Terminal Sihlquai
Familiarize yourself with some of Zurich's locations when you go on a panoramic tour. Admire the city's architectural landmarks and learn about its fascinating history.
Continue to Rapperswil, also known as the "City of Roses". Here you will have free time to see its medieval castle and the Old Town.
Pass through the charming Toggenburg region to reach Vaduz, the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Towering just above Vaduz, see the castle Liechtenstein where the present Prince and his family resides in. Discover the region's beauty during your free time here.
Finally, arrive in Maienfeld, a famous destination known for being the setting for one of the best-known works in Swiss literature, Heidi's stories. Admire the lush scenery adorned with mountains before visiting Heidi's house (at own expense). During the summer, you may visit Heidi's village.
Check-out at at Zurich Bus Terminal Sihlquai