Kaohsiung Night Market Tour with River Cruise
Price On Request
Visit the highlights of Kaohsiung in one night with a guided tour of the British Consulate, a cruise down the Love River and some Taiwanese snacks in the Night Market.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bottled water
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please be ready to meet with your tour guide at your chosen pick-up location at least 15 minutes before the designated pick-up time.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour may be mixed with a Chinese-guided tour. The guide may operate the tour in both English and Chinese.
- There will be no storage for valuables during the tour. Please leave them in the safe deposit box of your hotel.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Child seats are available for children from 1 to 4 years old and weigh between 10 to 18 kilograms. Please make your request at the time of booking.
|Night Market Tour
Pick-up from Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport
From a hilltop perch, the former British Consulate Residence building commands a panoramic view of Kaohsiung Harbor. The baroque-style brick compound is now used as a historical museum and is also a popular site for taking wedding photos.
Liuhe Night Market
Dive into the busy alleys and streets of the largest night market in Kaohsiung where steak, seafood, and local delicacies, like salted steamed shrimp and papaya milkshakes, are waiting.
Passing through the heart of downtown Kaohsiung, the park-lined Love River is a popular leisure and recreation spot. Take a boat tour to fully enjoy the river sights, which shine with lights from the city and other boats at night.
Drop-off at Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport