Caoling Historic Trail Full Day Hiking Tour from Taipei
Get in touch with nature on this full-day excursion to Northern Taiwan. Go on a pleasant trek along the Caoling Historic Trail, the last remaining section of a route built during the Qing dynasty.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (10:00 local time) to 1 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$144|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$125|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Bottled water
- Lunch box
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time and tour guide's contact number two days before departure. Complimentary pick-up service is available in Taipei City hotels only. New Taipei City is not included.
Please be ready to meet with your tour guide at the lobby of the hotel where you stay at least 15 minutes before the designated pick-up time.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Japanese speaking guides are available. Please submit your request at the time of booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Hiking shoes
Requirement(s) - other
- Please indicate any dietary allergies and/or restrictions upon booking.
|Caoling Historic Trail Full Day Hiking Tour from Taipei|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Taipei
Caoling Historic Trail Hiking Tour
Embark on a refreshing trek along this historic trail. During the 10-kilometer hike, marvel at the paradise-like land and seascape of the region. It is famous for being the last remaining section of a route that was built by the Qing Empire, which also served as a link between Tamsui and Yilan.
Refuel your body with a delightful meal at a pavilion. Savor your boxed lunch and bask in the natural beauty of your surroundings.
Finally, descend the trail and be greeted with a stretch of golden sand when you arrive at the beautiful Fulong Beach. During the winter months, you will visit Keelung Harbor and Night Market instead.
Depart for Taipei
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Taipei