Keelung City and Yehlui Geopark Morning Tour from Taipei
Price On Request
Take a drive out of the busy streets of Taipei in the morning to journey to the Northern coast of Taiwan. Visit the peaceful Keelung Harbor and the fascinating rock formations of the Yehliu Cape. This tour lets you explore the most exciting locations along the North Coast. The unique landscape of Yehliu reveals sandstone that has been eroded by the coastal wind into many shapes and natural designs. This includes the famous Queen's Head rock. Upon arrival at the city of Keelung, be enveloped by the ocean air of the Pacific. The Harbor reveals stunning views of the azure water and the many ships sailing in and out of the protected bay. Also, see the large Buddha Statue that overlooks Zhongzheng Park in the east of the city.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please be ready at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Taipei city area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This tour is a mixed language tour and the languages used will vary depending on the participants on the day of the activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Taipei city area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Keelung City and Yehlui Geopark Morning Tour from Taipei|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Downtown Taipei
Head to the city of Keelung, which is a 40-minute drive from Taipei.
Stop by Keelung Harbour to enjoy views of the port and the luxury passenger and postal liners coming in and out of the harbor. Located at the northern tip of Taiwan Island, between Fugui Cape and Cape Bitou, the port serves destinations to Matsu Islands, Xiamen (China) and Okinawa (Japan).
Dai Kannon Bodhisattva
Head to Zhongzheng (Jhongjheng) Park and see the statue of Guanyin (Goddess of Mercy), the biggest goddess statue in Southeast Asia. Step inside and walk on the stairway leading to the top of this 25-meter structure.
Yehliu Park and Queen's Head
Yeliu (Yeliou) is a cape of about 1,700 meters long formed by the Datun Mountain reaching into the sea. Because the shore contains sandstone of limestone texture and is subject to sea erosion, weathering and earth movements, a peculiar scenery consisting of almost eerie rock formations was created.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Downtown Taipei