Qixing Mountain Small Group Wildlife Hiking Tour from Taipei
Hike your way up to Mount Qixing's Summit to see some of Taipei's most scenic natural wonders. Pass by the famous Lengshuikien, home to natural hot springs and traditional Japanese bathhouses.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:30 local time) to 1 business days (09:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$118|
|Child (Age 10-12)||$99|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests using crutches, walking sticks, walkers, etc. are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Light jacket
- Rain gear
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Qixing Mountain Small Group Wildlife Hiking Tour from Taipei|
Check-in at Jiantan MRT Station
Yangmingshan Bus Station
Take a bus ride to one of Taiwan's most prominent parks, Yangmingshan.
Yangmingshan National Park
Upon arrival, you will be able to explore some parts of the area. Marvel at the sight of a water fountain and various streams near trees and bushes. Head to the visitor center where you can purchase supplies before the hike.
Qixing Mountain Hike
Start your trek along the steep trail of this dormant volcano. Your journey may be daunting at first but once you see the scenic vistas, it will be definitely worth it. Admire the varying landscape of lush forests and grassy fields with the sight of thriving wildlife.
You will arrive first at the mountain's main peak where you can have a clear view of the seven mountain peaks. You could also catch a glimpse of Taipei from a distance.
Then, proceed to the east peak of the mountain for an entirely different set of beautiful vistas.
Lengshuikeng Hot Spring Area
On your way back down, you will pass by Lengshuikeng or the cold water pit. Contrary to its name, the area is home to hot springs brought about by volcanic activity. Get to see Japanese-style wooden bathhouses before the tour ends.
Check-out at Jiantan MRT Station