Taipei Night Tour with Din Tai Fung Dinner, Huaxi Night Market and Taipei 101
Price On Request
Go for a fun night out in Taipei full of good food and great sights. Score the best finds at Huaxi street's night market and savor a classic xiao long bao at the legendary Din Tai Fung Restaurant!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please be ready at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Taipei city area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- This tour is a mixed language tour and the languages used may vary depending on the participants on the day of the activity.
- Admission to the observatory of Taipei 101 is not included in the price. Please pay on site if you would like to enter the attraction. During peak hours, it may not be possible for you to go up to the observatory in the allotted time.
- The meal is communal so you will be seated with other members of the group.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Taipei city area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Taipei Night Tour with Din Tai Fung Dinner, Huaxi Night Market and Taipei 101|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Downtown Taipei
Longshan (Lungshan) Temple
Visit a temple established in the 18th century, built in honor of the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy, Guanyin. The statue of Guanyin is famously known to have survived the World War II air bombings.
Huaxi (Hwahsi) Street Night Market
Head to the Huaxi Street Night Market where Chinese traditional lamps are hung along the street. There are old, historical stores to check out and stalls that provide tasty street food. This is a great spot to experience the true culture of Taiwan and take awesome snapshots!
Taipei City Hall
Stop by the Taipei City Hall and take photos of and with one of the tallest green buildings in Taiwan, Taipei 101. The skyscraper stands at 508 meters and held the title of "Tallest Building in the World" for several years.
Dinner at Din Tai Fung Restaurant
Have your dinner at Din Tai Fung, listed in the Taipei Michelin 2018 Bib Gourmand guide. The sample menu includes the following: hot and sour soup, stir-fried vegetables, fried rice, the famous xiao long bao set, steamed dumplings set, shumai, and dessert.
Taipei 101 (Ticket Not Included in Tour Price)
Check out the shops in the multi-level mall, gaze up at the incredible bamboo-like architecture or choose to ride the elevator all the way to the top for phenomenal views at your own expense.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Downtown Taipei