Taipei Ultimate Sightseeing Tour with National Palace Museum Entry Ticket
See the best of Taipei in just a day! Explore the city from its ancient temples, heritage sites, well-known museums, to the modern architectural feat of Taipei 101 and the exciting Shilin Night Market.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$173|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$144|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- National Palace Museum admission ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 14 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time and tour guide's contact number two days before departure. Complimentary pick-up service is available in Taipei City hotels only. New Taipei City is not included.
Please be ready to meet with your tour guide at the lobby of the hotel where you stay at least 15 minutes before the designated pick-up time.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Hot spring visit is for sightseeing only. Tour does not include use of the facilities.
- Ticket for Taipei 101 Observatory is not included in the tour price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Japanese speaking guides are available. Please submit your request at the time of booking.
Requirement(s) - other
- Handicap services are available upon request. Please indicate upon booking if needed.
|Full Day Tour|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Taipei
Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
Walk through the gates of this historical landmark then gaze upon this beautiful octagon-shaped building. Be amazed by the blue tiles and red accents that add colors to the pure white exterior.
Stroll around one of the largest and oldest temples in Taiwan and see its amazing structure that lasted through a number of natural disasters and wars.
Lunch at Din Tai Fung Restaurant
Savor a delicious lunch at Din Tai Fung and try their famous xiao long bao (soup dumplings).
Taipei 101 Observatory
Gaze up at the towering observation site in the center of Taipei. Admire one of the world's tallest buildings and enjoy sightseeing around the area. Note that admission to the Observatory is not included in the tour price.
Lin An Tai Historical House
Stop by this must-visit museum and cultural site, which features a well-landscaped courtyard and elements of traditional Chinese culture.
Beitou Hot Spring Area
Visit the Beitou region and stroll around the famous natural hot spring site in Taipei that boasts great views of lush greeneries around the waters. Note that admission to the hot springs is not included in the tour price.
National Palace Museum
Browse through the museum's collections of precious artifacts of Chinese culture. This modern museum also features amazing digital archives that offer improved visitor experience.
Shilin Night Market
The tour ends at Shilin Night Market, one of the largest and most popular night markets in Taiwan. Have the chance to explore the market on your own. Taste some of the local dishes in the area and shop at the stalls filled with a variety of local, traditional, and international merchandise.
Check-out at Shilin Night Market