Yangmingshan National Park Afternoon Tour with Public Hot Spring Bath Experience
Price On Request
Explore Yangmingshan National Park and visit its numerous recreational areas. Enjoy panoramic views of the mountains then go for a relaxing public hot spring bath. Experience the real Taiwan on this half-day tour from Taipei.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please be ready to meet with your tour guide at the lobby of the hotel where you stay at least 15 minutes before the designated pick-up time.
The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Taipei city area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Taipei city area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is a mixed language tour and the languages used may vary depending on the participants on the day of the activity.
- Please note that all guests must be naked when bathing in the hot spring. Males and females are separated.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Yangmingshan National Park Afternoon Tour with Public Hot Spring Bath Experience|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Downtown Taipei
Yangmingshan National Park
Embark on a nature trip and explore this national park in Taiwan. Marvel at the spectacular mountain views and discover various offers like hot springs, sulfur deposits, hiking trails, and the country's tallest dormant volcano, the Seven Star Mountain.
Situated at the entrance of the national park, the flower clock will welcome you on your trip. Perfectly landscaped flowers make up the clock, with water running around it and music being played every hour to indicate the time.
Siaoyoukeng Recreation Area
This post-volcanic geological area is located at the northwestern foot of Mt. Qixing. Hike up the scenic trail and see volcanic remnants such as fumaroles, sulfur crystals, hot springs, and a spectacular 'landslide terrain'.
Lengshuikeng Recreation Area
Stop by the Lengshuikeng Visitor Center to admire the unique mountain scenery. Abundant vegetables and plants can be found in the plain as well as hot springs formed after volcanic activities. Water temperature is only at 40°C, hence the name of the area, which translates to "cold water pit".
Public Hot Spring Bath Experience
Take a relaxing dip into the public hot springs found in the national park. Relieve your muscle pains and completely unwind on this nature trip.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Downtown Taipei