Bangkok Chinatown Small Group Food and sightseeing Tour with Rooftop Bar Visit
Price On Request
Experience Chinese cuisine, culture and heritage on Bangkok Chinatown food tour at dusk! Drop by temples, snack on tasty local dishes and take in panoramic views of the city as you end the night at Bangkok's best kept secret sky bar. This day tour will take you through Bangkok's iconic Chinatown. Visit Chinatown markets at dusk and experience a unique facet of Bangkok's melting pot. Explore vibrant street stalls, stop by local shrines and temples, see the world's largest seated golden Buddha and marvel at the city's breathtaking night views while enjoying a drink at a sky bar.
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Traditional Thai coffee or tea
- One (1) Thai draft beer or cocktail or soft drink
- 6 months of free access to Lonely Planet’s Guides App (with 8000 destination guides)
- Exclusive 25% discount to the Lonely Planet store
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Meet your guide in the main departure hall, at the ticket counters next to the large portrait of the King of Thailand.
If you are coming by MRT (subway) please take Exit 2.
If you will be riding a taxi to the check-in location, please show the address written in Thai to your driver: สถานีรถไฟหัวลำโพง. Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- To guarantee a small group experience, this tour will be limited to a maximum of twelve (12) guests.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please ensure your knees, waist and shoulders are covered as this trip may visit religious sites.
- Copy of child's ID or passport for age verification
|Bangkok Chinatown Small Group Food and sightseeing Tour with Rooftop Bar Visit|
Check-in at Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station
Visit Wat Traimit Temple
Go to Wat Traimit Temple which enshrines the world's largest seated Buddha from the Sukhothai Era. Listen as your guide tells you about local secrets and history behind the Buddha. Then, proceed to the Yaowarat Chinese Heritage Center to learn all about the history of the Chinese people in Thailand.
Take a Break at a Coffee Shop
Head to a 100-year-old coffee shop on Phat Sai Road, where you will be treated to a coffee, snack and an opportunity to sit back and take in the serenity of the place.
Stop at Wat Mangkon Kamalawat
Continue to "The Dragon Lotus Temple" which is the biggest and most important Chinese Buddhist temple in Bangkok. See locals coming in to practice merit-making, receive blessings from resident monks or have their fortune told.
Explore a Local Market
Proceed to a market specializing in Chinese religious paraphernalia and fresh food. Check out street stalls selling tasty local dishes, some you've never even heard of.
End the Night at a Sky Bar
Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Bangkok, a perfect way to end the night! Relax as you take in the city's significant sights such as The Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the Golden Mount. Refresh with a cold Thai draft beer, cocktail or soft drinks as you spend time at the sky bar.
Check-out at Grand China Hotel Bangkok