Bangkok City Night Lights and Market Tour by Tuk Tuk
Witness the glimmer of Bangkok's night lights and enjoy an evening tour by a speedy tuk tuk in the city. Visit some fun markets and temples in the area before savoring some delectable Thai food. Take a ride on a tuk tuk along the streets of Bangkok at night. Marvel at the colorful city lights as you visit temples and markets. Head to the flower market where flowers look even more vibrant at night. Explore the Klong San Market and taste some of the best local delicacies the city has to offer.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 12 & Up)||$89|
- Drop-off at select areas by tuk tuk
- Tuk tuk ride
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The meeting place is at Exit 1. Please be at the top of the stairs before going down to road level. If you are arriving via BTS you must exit through the ticket gate and you will see the guide as you walk to Exit 3. Just look out for the guide wearing a light colored polo shirt with the "Expique" logo on it.
It is advisable to come via BTS but if you take the taxi or require some directions, you can show these instructions in Thai: จุดนัดพบทัวร์ Expique อยู่ที่ สถานีรถไฟฟ้ากรุงธนบุรี ทางออกหมายเลข 3 จุดนัดพบจะอยู่ชั้นเดียวกับชั้นขายตั๋ว ลูกค้าจะต้องเดินขึ้นบันไดถึงจะเห็นป้ายทางออกหมายเลข 3
- Please be aware that it is illegal to drink alcohol in the tuk tuk. The tour may be stopped if there is any drunken behavior. Soft drinks are provided during the tour.
- Drop-off is available at select areas between the Flower Market and Thong Lo ONLY. Please indicate desired drop-off point upon booking.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The main mode of transport is tuk-tuk. These are small fun open air vehicles. Normally there will be 2 people per tuk-tuk.
- Some people find tuk-tuks loud, hot and open to pollution. The route is designed to avoid traffic and minimize driving time between stops - but there is no guarantee that there will be no traffic.
- The final stop is at the Flower Market from where it is easy to get a taxi or tuk-tuk back home or to the nearest station.
- Vegetarian options are available. For other dietary requirements, please specify upon booking.
- The restaurants and food stores are subject to change. Please note that most street food stalls are closed on Mondays.
- During rainy season during June to September/October, it may rain in the evening. The tour will still operate in the rain and the staff will be equipped with umbrellas for you.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Walking shoes
|Bangkok City Night Lights and Market Tour by Tuk Tuk|
Check-in at Krung Thonburi BTS Station
Evening Tuk Tuk Ride
Ride the tuk tuk around Bangkok's famous attractions at night. See the Wat Prayoon, the Giant Swing, Memorial Bridge and the Wat Pho. Though these sites are often visited during daytime, get the intimate feel of visiting these places by night.
Temple visit by night
Stroll around the famous temple complex at Wat Pho by night and enjoy the beautiful light up.
Visit a 24-hour flower market where the colors of the flower become richer as the vibrant city light shines through them. Explore the bustling Klong San Market and its endless variety of stalls. Enjoy some of the best authentic Thai food to wrap up the evening.
Enjoy the best Thai local food
End the night by savoring the best food in the city. Taste some local snacks, great noodles, or even stop by for some dessert. Vegetarian food options that are also available
Check-out at the Flower Market or Drop-off at Areas Within Thong Lo