Bangkok Countryside Private Bike Tour with Temple of Phurt Udom Pol Visit
Price On Request
Leave the bustling city of Bangkok and explore the tranquil Thai countryside on a private bike tour. Cycle by the canal with riverboats, stop by a market town and visit a bizarre temple and mosque! Go on a 30 to 40-kilometer bike tour to some of the most fascinating areas in Thailand. Drive to the Kamalulislam mosque where you will start your bike ride to the lush countryside. Stop at the peculiar Phurt Udom Pol temple for lunch before heading to Nong Chok market town. Enjoy a cruise down the Saen Saeb Canal for a full day out in a quaint town.
- Any cancellations made between 4 business days (06:45 local time) to 2 business days (06:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (06:45 local time) to 1 business days (06:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 06:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ferry rides
- Bottled water
- Equipment rental
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location will be informed once your reservation has been confirmed.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour follows a mix of asphalt roads, vehicle-width dirt roads and canal paths. No technical ability is required. This trip is suitable for anyone and is an excellent trip for families.
- Child bikes, tag-along bikes and rear child seats are available.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- No sleeveless, collarless shirts or T-shirts
- No clothing that exposes a large amount of skin
- Please wear a shirt with sleeves and knee-length shorts because this tour will visit temples.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Bangkok Countryside Private Bike Tour with Temple of Phurt Udom Pol Visit|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Bangkok
After the drive to the mosque, start your bike ride through waterways for a glimpse of the daily lives of the locals. Pass through fish farms, rice mills, a traditional medicine shop and local wooden houses.
Phurt Udom Pol
Head deeper into quiet roads until you arrive at the fascinating Phurt Udom Pol temple. Get a glimpse of Buddhist heaven and hell in this temple. Also, see an old helicopter among the colorful stuccos.
Saen Seab Canal Cruise
Afterwards, savor a sumptuous lunch of Thai cuisine at a local restaurant in the old market town of Nong Chok. Then, trade-in your bikes for a cruise down the Saen Saeb canal. See the local towns and lush jungles along the way. Return to the Bang Peng Tai temple where your tour will end.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Bangkok