Nakhon Nayok Province Experience with Cooking Lesson from Bangkok
Price On Request
Experience the life of a local in Nakhon Nayok Province as you go on a scenic ox-cart ride, see the Khlong Tha Dan Dam, learn how to cook authentic Thai cuisine and visit a traditional market. Breathe in the fresh, countryside air of Nakhon Nayok Province, situated on a plain in the foothills of Khao Yai National Park. Enjoy a memorable tour around this majestic province just northeast of Bangkok.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ox-cart ride
- Thai cooking lesson
- English-speaking guide
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Departure times are estimates only and may change depending on weather and local conditions and number of participants. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by leaving a message through the hotel reception.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- All tour itineraries including departure times are subject to change depending on the weather, local conditions and number of participants on the day of the tour. Your ground handler will reconfirm the exact pick-up time the evening before your tour by leaving a message for you at the hotel.
- Pick-up is only available in select areas. Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete list of hotels with available pick-up service.
|Nakhon Nayok Province Experience with Cooking Lesson from Bangkok|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Central Bangkok
Depart for Nakhon Nayok Province
Ride on Thailand's traditional mode of transportation, an ox-drawn cart. Make a stop at a local morning market that is famous for its fresh produce and delicious delicacies before visiting a fruit plantation selling various fruits such as mangosteen, rambutan and durian.
Authentic Thai Cooking Lesson
Learn the secrets to exceptional Thai dishes as you take a fun cooking lesson. Delight in your home-cooked meal, then visit the Chang Hua Man Royal Project and get to know the methods of chemical safe and organic planting.
Khun Dan Dam Hydraulic Turret
Initiated by King Bhumibol after the province suffered a series of tragedies from floods and drought, the Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam stands at 93 meters high and stretches at 270 meters long making it the longest roller compacted concrete dam in the world.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Central Bangkok