Private Bangkok Cultural Tour with Longtail Boat Cruise and Limousine Transfers
Price On Request
Go on an in-depth exploration of Thailand's unique culture and heritage at the National Museum and Prasart Museum. Then, go on a relaxing cruise along Chao Phraya river on a traditional longtail boat. Go on an insightful excursion highlighting Thailand's colorful history through the artifacts displayed in two Bangkok museums. Your English-speaking tour guide will first take you to the Bangkok National Museum, which houses various Buddhist relics and remnants of significant periods. Then, hop on a traditional longtail boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise towards your next destination. The last leg of the tour will be a visit to the Prasart Museum where you will see all sorts of antiquities and replicas of distinct Thai architecture.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Private roundtrip transfers by limousine
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 1 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Departure times are estimates only and may change depending on weather and local conditions and number of participants. The exact time of your pick-up will be advised once your tour has been confirmed.
- All tour itineraries including departure times are subject to change depending on the weather, local conditions and number of participants on the day of the tour. Your ground handler will reconfirm the exact pick-up time the evening before your tour by leaving a message for you at the hotel.
- Pick-up is only available in select areas. Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete list of hotels with available pick-up service.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Casual clothing
|Private Bangkok Cultural Tour with Longtail Boat Cruise and Limousine Transfers|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Central Bangkok
Bangkok National Museum
Visit Southeast Asia's largest museum and check out their display of rare Buddha relics and remnants of Thailand that were excavated from nine major historic locations in the country.
Relaxing Cruise on Traditional Longtail Boat
Make your way to your next destination by cruising down Chao Phraya River and the narrow water canals of Thonburi on board a traditional longtail boat.
Head to Bang Kapi to visit the private Prasart Museum where you can look through a vast collection of artifacts and antiquities from all Thai periods.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Central Bangkok